Friday, May 23, 2008

WSC49 Simple Wedding

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge

Short on time today. Lots to do before I head out with the kids this evening to YC, my first time ever. I'm really looking forward to the speakers, in particular John Bevere. I'm sure worship with all the bands willl be great too. Been a long time since I've been to any sort of major concert. After three days of YC my body will quickly remind me that I'm no longer 19 or even 29 for that matter. I've gotta save my energy for tonight so it's a quick and easy wedding card for the challenge today. Considering it only took half an hour to make, it turned out quite well. Sometimes simple is best.



Stamps: Together Forever

Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Textured Going Gray

Ink: Going Gray, Stazon Black

Accessories: Pretties Kit, Ribbon, 2 inch Circle Punch

No comments: