Friday, December 28, 2007

Today's scripture verse: Isaiah 43: 18-19





18 "Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.
19 See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert
and streams in the wasteland.


Well, this blogging thing is certainly new to me. So here is my very first post and card that I made today for a friend. I'm also including a few of my favorite recipes. Enjoy!

Bark Candy (my fave)

1lb white chocolate or white vanilla wafers
1 cup pistachios
1/2 cup dried cranberries

In a 8 cup glass measuring cup melt chocolate in microwave on med for 4-6 min. Stir partway through.
Stir in nuts and cranberries and pour onto wax paper.
Let harden and break into pieces.

Snowflakes Candies

1lb white chocolate
1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
1/2 cup crushed candy canes
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

In a 8 cup glass measuring cup microwave chocolate at med for 4-6 min.
Stir partway
Stir in coconut, candy canes and extract.
Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper.
Let cool.






Time Well Spent Stamp Set

Wild Wasabi textured lovenote

River Rock CS

Groovy Gauva CS

Purely Pomegranate CS

Wild Wasabi ink

Whisper White craft ink

White embossing powder

No comments: