Monday, May 12, 2008

WSC47 and CC165

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge 47


This week I thought I would try two challenges in one card. It proved to be more of a challenge than I thought, the colors just didn't seem to work for me. The highlight of this card came when Peggy from PaperworksCo. came to my door to drop off my order, just as I was taking a picture of this card. So before I took the picture I thought to add some of the dew drops she dropped off and even that didn't help this card. Oh well, here it is anyway. Not everything works out the way you envision it. Stamps: Friendship Blooms, Fancy Everyday Phrases, Paisely BG
Cardstock: Lovely Lilac, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Lovely Lilac, Craft White
Accessories: Ticket Corner punch, Nestabilities, Primas, Brads, Piercing Tool, White Pen, White SU Ribbon, Lilac Marker, Dew Drops

No comments: