Monday, August 25, 2008

Crazy For Cupcakes

I am so loving this stamp set. It's so sweet. I saw a pop up card somewhere and have been wanting to make one. I thought this set might work nicely, however cutting out those little cupcakes was quite a chore. The card base is 3.25 x10.5. It was made to fit a specific envelope that I have on hand. I was also crazy enough to think I could make 25 -30 of these for our friend Lynne's class this year. She is a teacher and she gives her students a card on their birthday. Unless she wants to cut out 50 stacks of cupcakes and color them, maybe we'll go with something else.
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Paper: WW, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Black Stazon, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Real Red
Accessories: Oval Nesties, Beads, Ribbon, Birthday Embossing Folder

No comments: