Friday, August 22, 2008

WSC54

It's great to have Beate back with her weekend sketch challenges. The timing couldn't have been better because my new stamps came in today too and I finally got a chance to just play instead of working.
I have been working on wedding invites, thank you cards and name cards for a friend. We've enjoyed working on them together but making 75 wedding invitations, thank you cards and 120 name cards has become a little tedious. We are also working on welcome back cards for a principal to send to the teachers at her school. Once all these projects are complete I will post them.

Back to the card for Beate's weekend sketch challenge. As soon as I finished this card my daughter decided she would give it to her friend for her birthday today. Oh well, I guess I'll have to make another one. Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes, Small Sayings ( sentiment)
Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Pirouette Pink, Real Red DSP
Ink: Stazon Black, Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Circle Nesties, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Dazzling Diamonds, Crystal Effects, Black thread, Ribbon

2 comments:

Stamp With Linz said...

Cute! Love those cupcakes!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! I love what you did with the balloons.

Maria