Sunday, April 6, 2008

Organized craft room = Cards

The cards that follow the pictures of my craft room, I have prepared for my upcoming card class with cardstock that was cut a long time ago and I just wasn't able to deal with. My friend, Amy has a organizing business and needed some pictures of an organized craft space for an upcoming home show she is doing. Needless to say that was not my room 2 weeks ago. She has since helped me to organize my craft room and it has been a lot easier to get to things. Thanks Amy. You can check out her website at http://www.we-llorganizeit.com/ I've included some before and after pictures of my craft room.


Before


After
Before

After



Stamps: Bloomin Beautiful

Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White

Ink: Always Artichoke, Stazon Black, Real Red, Summer Sun

Accessories: Cuttlebug, Eyelets

Stamps: Nursery Necessities, In the Stars

Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, Whisper White

Ink: Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, Real Red, Craft White

Accessories: Corner Punch, Ribbon, Scallop Square Punch, Small Star Punch


Stamps: Nursey Necessities

Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Whipser White

Ink: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose

Accessories: Ribbon, Primas, Brads, Scallop Circle Punch, Marvy 2inch and 2 1/2inch Circle Punches

No comments: