Friday, April 25, 2008

WSC45 Nursery Necessities and Nestabilities (Masking with Nestabilities)

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #45


The star was punched out with the large star punch and matted on black cardstock. Initially, I glued down the star to a piece of white cardstock. The star on the white background looked very stark, so I thought I would sponge the background to bring all the colors together. I used the Nestabilities rectangle to mask off my white cardstock and sponged it with the three colors, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery and Tempting Turquoise. I also like how it left the white border; a little extra dimension. See pictures below for masking with the Nestabilities die cut. Stamps: Nursery Necessities
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Apricot Appeal Designer Prints, Whisper White
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Stazon Black, Versamark
Accessories: Nestabilities Rectangle and Scalloped Rectangle, Large Star Punch, Clear EP, Sponges, Ribbon, Piercing Tool


Masking with the Nestabilities

No comments: