Wednesday, June 4, 2008

CC169

I'm finally back and feeeling a lot better since I've now had two sessions of massage therapy. The YC weekend left me in excruciating pain. I pulled a muscle in my neck on the very first night and it was not from dancing or shaking my head. I happen to be seated in a row all by myself so everyone made my row the walkway. Somehow (probably because I'm not 19 or 29) I pulled a muscle in my neck as I turned to let everyone pass through. Anyway, I'm glad to finally be feeling better. Thank God for massage therapy and a very good therapist.

I also just received my Fresh Cuts Set and the notes. I think it may be my new favorite. Here's what I came up with for the color challenge this week. I like Blue Bayou, Soft SKy and Real Red together. Great color combo.
The frame around the main image was created by cutting ou the center witha hobby blade and a ruler.


Stamps: Fresh Cuts
Paper: Fresh Cuts Note, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Real Red
Ink: Blue Bayou, Real Red
Accessories: Flower Punch, Red Gingham Ribbon, Dew Drop, Hobby Blade

No comments: