Thursday, June 12, 2008

WT170 Picture This - Sweet Olivia

Today 's Ways to Use It challenge on Splitcoast was to use a picture as part of the project. I looked over on my shelf and there was this birth announcement that I made last weekend for one of our Pastors. I made 40 of them and was so busy that I didn't even upload it onto my blog. Well, today was the perfect opportunity. The card had to be fairly simple as I knew I would be making 40 of them. Even though this card looks simple cutting and embossing the pink frame took a great deal of time. The picture was also cut out with the largest Oval Nestalities and then trimmed to fit behind the frame since cutting it out with the corresponding Oval Nestablities left an embossed edge around the picture and was not very esthectically pleasing.

Stamps: Bundled In Love, Bundle of Joy, I'm Here (inside card)
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink
Ink: Regal Rose, Pretty In Pink
Accessories: Ribbon, Nestabilities

No comments: